quarta-feira, 23 de maio de 2012

# 09 I'm back bringing more fashion to ya.

Hello folks, I've been a bit away but I'm back.

I took some pictures of MESH clothes, I hope you enjoy it!


And more ... with few lindens, you can dress like these pictures below.










 DRESSES: _U.one_ Uli WHITE and ST Dress $ 1 L

HAIR 1: Magika Pink Hair [Gift] MESH

HAIR 2: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Maria HairStyle/Black-White (no free)

T-SHIRT ONE SHOULDER:  U.one KPeyla Lilac Top one shoulder $ 1L

T-SHIRT:  Balkanik  Geek's Tee-shirt (no free)


SKIRT:_U.one_ Samboh Stripe Skirt ST $1L

 SMOCK TOP: U.one Teens Loose (Dark Grey and butterfly printed) $ 1 L

T-SHIRT :  U.one KPeyla Metalic Black Top one shoulder $ 1 L

 SMOCK TOP: U.one Rayto Aqua Blue shirt $ 1 L

SHOES: HOC Industries - Platform Pumps ($ 175 L)








 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário